By using site www.enigmawarsaw.com (“the Site”) the Site user (“the User”) agrees to be bound by these site terms (“Terms”). If you disagree with the Terms, please exit instantly from this Site.
You must be at least 18 years to reserve services via this Site. You may not use false information when using services on this Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to this Site any unlawful, proprietary, libelous, threatening, obscene, scandalic, pornographic or profane material or any material that would violate any law, constitute infringement of intellectual property rights or contain software viruses. You agree not to use this Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
We may change, suspend, modify, or discontinue all or any part of the Site in our sole discretion with or without notice. We are not liable if for any reason all or any part of a Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We are not obligated to correct or update any information or content on the Sites. We reserve the right to block or deny access to a Site to anyone at any time for any reason.
1. EnigmaWarsaw.com website is operated by eTravel S.A., a joint-stock company incorporated under the laws of Poland, with its seat in Warsaw, Poland at Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 , registered by District Court for the City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of National Court Register under registration number KRS 0000394089, Statistical no.: 144414773, Taxpayer VAT number.: PL521-36-14-786, share capital 2,020,000 PLN (“eTravel” or “We”).
2. In order to use the services offered by the Website, the user needs to have valid email account and properly configured (and updated to the last stable version) web browser.
3. Services available
On this site you may request to join EnigmaWarsaw – an outdoor game for groups, organised in Warsaw’s central areas
4. Terms of service
• Read carefully game description and other important information regarding the game
• Click the “Join the game” button
• Fill in all required data into the booking form
• Click the “Send request” button
The full balance must be paid at least 21 days before the Tour departure.
We present prices in Polish Zlotys (PLN). Upon prior request we can also prepare an invoice with an additional price quoted in any foreign currency.
- Cancellation fee is 30% of full Tour price: 21 to 10 days before departure.
- Cancellation fee is 50% of full Tour price: 9 to 4 days before departure.
- Cancellation fee is 80% of full Tour price: 3 to 2 days before departure.
- Cancellation fee is 100% of full Tour price: 1 to 0 days before departure.
In specific cases of larger group arrangements, reservations including services with non-refundable rates or complex bespoke programs we reserve the right to adjust the payment and cancellation conditions accordingly. The custom conditions will be presented as a part of our Offer to the Customer.
The rates are calculated, published and processed in Polish Zloty (PLN).
We confirm the price in foreign currencies only on Customer’s request – and at the moment of making a final invoice in a foreign currency.
The price confirmed by our staff is guaranteed, but we must reserve the right to change the price in unforeseen circumstances (unpredictable increase of transport costs, considerable increase in taxes or external service fees, adverse changes in exchange rates). The likelihood of such instances is low and has not happened so far since almost all our costs are contracted in Polish zloty.
4.4. Types of payment
We accept payment by credit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, Diners) or payments to our bank accounts in Euros or Polish Zloty.
When a signed Tour Order Form is delivered to our office and the CUSTOMER selects Credit card payment, we debit the CUSTOMER’s credit card with the due amount. The payment is taken manually by your personal travel assistant. The billing currency is Polish zloty (PLN).
Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B, 02-305 Warszawa
ING BANK SLASKI SA
PLN 02 1050 1025 1000 0090 3027 3156
EUR 55 1050 1025 1000 0090 3027 3172
Swift code: INGBPLPW
IBAN: add “PL” before either of the account numbers above.
We disclaim any responsibility for additional costs and fees connected with bank drafts. The bank transfer fees should be fully covered by the Sender (symbol: OUR) or Shared (symbol:SHA).
If you prefer to pay into our EUR account, we will calculate the final price according to the purchase rate (kurs kupna) of the National Bank of Poland. You can check the bank rates at www.nbp.pl/kursy/kursyC.html. This rate will also be given on your Receipt of Payment.
4.5. Our responsibility
It is the responsibility of STAYPOLAND to use its best efforts to provide the goods and services as set forth in the Offer presented to the CUSTOMER (Tour Fact Sheet), and which are accepted and confirmed by both Parties.
We have taken all responsible steps to ensure that the suppliers of all services provided are of an acceptable standard. eTravel accepts responsibility for the standard of services provided to you. We will also accept responsibility for any proven negligent acts or omissions of our employees and agents caused by their fault.
We cannot be held responsible for acts, errors, omissions of any third party not directly employed, or under specific control of eTravel.
eTravel excludes in advance responsibility for delays, changes in schedule, losses, injuries caused by force majeure or of governments, local laws, climatic conditions, fires, wars, whether declared or not, riots, theft, terrorist activities, social and labor unrest, theft, mechanical or construction failures and difficulties, diseases, epidemics, quarantine, medical or customs regulation or danger, incidents at sea, land and air travel, and other similar acts, incidents, omissions, and conditions beyond our ability to control (“Force Majeure”).
Cancellation of Tour or any services caused by the Customer‘s inability to arrive in Poland as a consequence of external circumstances (e.g. volcano eruptions, floods) does not release the Customer from paying the cancellation fee. However in the case when Customer cannot arrive because of Force Majeure (e.g. volcano eruption, floods) or flight cancellations and the Customer’s liability does not cover local cancellation fees (Point 3 above) – we promise to minimize the cancellation costs imposed on you.
If as a result of Force Majeure the Customer cannot return to their home country on the planned end date of their stay, eTravel is responsible to help you to minimize the cost of their extended stay until the return journey.
4.6. Customer’s responsibility
It is the responsibility of the CUSTOMER to present themselves when expected and to follow all the rules and instructions which have been designed to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all Tour participants.
Should a CUSTOMER’s conduct become incompatible with the smooth operation of the Tour and adversely affect the safety and enjoyment of other CUSTOMERs, the CUSTOMER shall be excluded from the Tour and eTravel shall be under no liability to such a person.
The CUSTOMER is responsible for damage caused by themselves and persons in their care, and shall cover the damage where it occurs.
4.7. Service cost
The service costs are included in the agreed price or the published tour package pricing.
There can be extra charges e.g. for train tickets purchase and posting fee or similar services. In all such cases we always transparently quote the costs after such services are requested.
eTravel shall strive to address promptly the causes of all well-found complaints, including by means of providing replacement services wherever possible.
Should a service included in our Tour cannot be delivered objectively to the Customer’s expectation, eTravel and the service supplier must be notified immediately so as to allow for the opportunity to remedy the situation.
All formal complaints must be submitted in writing (e-mail:email@example.com, fax or post) no later than 10 days after the end of the Tour. The customer is requested to report timely anything they were not satisfied with. Delayed complaints decrease our ability to deal with the problem and will thus exclude our responsibility.
eTravel will refund the difference between the contracted services and the replacement services, on the condition that the Customer does not receive replacement services of the same or higher value.
The CUSTOMER covers the costs of all replacement and extra services of a higher value if they are delivered at your request.
4.9. Languages available
In general, it is possible to order a service in English.
4.10. Legal basis
The contract and all the matters arising therefrom are subject to the Polish law. The CUSTOMER agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts residing in Warsaw, Poland. Our overriding principle and goal is Customer Satisfaction. These Conditions regulating Small Group Tours on Guaranteed Departure Dates are effective as from 30 December 2005.
5. The user should be cautious during transferring personal data and paying for services. In particular, the user should ensure adequate protection of the device he uses.
We use the HotJar tool to observe how our users use the site. It helps us to understand the behavior of users and constantly improve the quality of the site. You can opt out of monitoring by HotJar by visiting the following page: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
7. All concluded contracts are recorded in our databases. They contain the full range of data necessary to determine the parameters of the service and the person for whom the contract was concluded. In addition, the date and time of concluding the contract and the IP address of the end device of the User from which the contract was concluded are also recorded.
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
• Necessary cookies – which enable the User to use services available within the Website, for example authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Website;
• Functionality cookies – which “remember” settings selected by the User and customize the User’s interface, for example as regards the selected language or the region from which the User comes, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc.
• Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
• Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
We also use third-party vendors cookies (Google, Facebook) for the purpose of displaying personalized advertising content on our site and on other websites (remarketing). The content of ads we display ise based on the history of your visits to our site. For example, if you visit our website and browse the tour catalogue, we may later display you ads with content related to tours pages you visited. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network, or somewhere on Facebook.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. To opt-out of Facebook remarketing cookie, please visit www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/
For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
9. Your use of this Site is at your own risk. Information on this Site is posted in good faith and it is being updated regularly, but we do not give warranties of any kind, either express or implied. eTravel declares that the Site is provided on “as is” basis and eTravel will not be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, availability, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of any part of this Site, any content or any accommodation, products or services available via this Site or guarantee that this Site is free from viruses, Internet worms or bugs. We do not warrant the quality of translations from source languages and we do not guarantee that possible errors will be repaired.
10. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless eTravel, its officers, directors, employees, agents, resellers, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Site from and against all injuries, accidents, consequential losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable and necessary attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Site Terms (including but not limited: negligent or wrongful conduct) by User or any other person accessing the Site.
11. The information contained on this Site is copyrighted and constitutes an intellectual property of eTravel or its partners. No information may be distributed, modified, reproduced or transferred in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of eTravel or its respective owners. Commercial use of any information contained on this Site can be performed only under the terms and conditions individually agreed with eTravel. These limitations do not exclude the right of the User to use the information with a purpose to choose and order goods and services offered at the Site.
12. The trademarks, slogans, trade names, and logos displayed and used on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of eTravel. All other trademarks, trade names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in part or in whole without the prior written permission of such respective owners.
13. This Site may contain links to third-party websites. eTravel takes no responsibility for the content of third-party web sites. They are owned and operated by third parties and eTravel holds no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
14. All concluded contracts and bookings are recorded. They contain the full range of data necessary to determine the parameters of the service and the person for whom the contract was concluded. In addition, the date and time of concluding the contract and the IP address of the end device of the User from which the contract was concluded are also recorded.
15. The operator makes every effort to ensure that the content available on the site is current and correct. However, due to the nature of the information presented, it is possible that in some cases this information may be out of date. For example please note that the descriptions of accommodation facilities are entered directly by the Hotel and the Hotel takes responsibility for their correctness.
The operator controls the correctness of the content. If you find outdated or misleading content, please contact us at https://www.staypoland.com/contact-us/
16. If there is any conflict between these Terms and the specific conditions for reserving services on this Site, reservation terms shall apply.
17. The Customer shall have the right to seek damages on account of the non-performance or improper performance of the agreement for the provision of a service in court only after the complaint procedure has been exhausted.
18. eTravel has the right to make alterations to content, design and functionality of this Site at any time without giving prior notice.
19. eTravel may change or modify these Site Terms at any time. The last change was made on November 16, 2018. Such change or modification comes into force at the day of the publication of the new site terms. Reservations from before the changes or modifications are performed on conditions hitherto.
20. These Terms and their performance shall be governed by the laws of the state of Poland without giving effect to applicable conflict of laws provisions. User agrees and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Warsaw, Poland, in all questions and controversies arising out of the User’s use of the Site and these Terms.
21. Please report any violation to these Terms or other terms and conditions on this Site at https://www.staypoland.com/contact-us/